offers a wide range of Information Assurance and systems security engineering services that include:
- Certification and Accreditation in support of DIACAP
- DoD and DCID requirements analysis
- DoDIIS Certification & Accreditation documentation development
- Network security vulnerability scanning and penetration testing
- Information Assurance acquisition planning and program management
- Security product evaluation and selection support
Predicate Logic personnel have experience performing Information Assurance engineering and Certification and Accreditation process management for projects ranging in size and complexity from individual software applications to enterprise-wide networks integrating multiple subsystems.
Out staff is knowledgeable and experienced in developing System Security Authorization Agreements; in applying DoD, DCID
and Navy requirements for computer/network security, TEMPEST
, Protected Distribution Systems, Operational security, NIPRNET
connectivity, and secure network component configurations; and developing and conducting security awareness training.
Predicate Logic ensures its staff has the most current and accurate understanding of government Information Assurance requirements by liaising directly with the NSA
, the ONI
, the Navy's Certification Authority (SPAWAR) and other government agencies driving Information Assurance strategies. Predicate Logic personnel also maintain memberships in the Information Assurance Technology Framework Forum, the Cross-Domain Solutions Working Group and other government decision-making groups in the security field